Sunday, April 18, 2010

Requested pieces

Hey guys, I finally have a update for you, with new pieces that is. The first piece was a request made by Estella. Really hope you like what I've created and thanks for waiting on me for so long! I finally have your request up(:

Special (Limited pieces left)




Mainly made up of chains and a cute silver flower with a crystal in the centre. Selling at $9.

Next up on the list is a request by Lisa, who asked for couple bracelets. Thanks for giving me such a splendid idea. Question: Should I do more couple bracelets for all the lovely couples out there?

Love is Forever (OOS at the moment, feel free to request)

Bracelet for the dude. Comes with grey suede leather cords, a LOVE charm and a ring.


Bracelet for the dudette. Comes with grey suede leather cords, a LOVE charm and a pink Swavroski crystal. Selling together at $20.

1 comment:

sherlyn ljj said...

YES PLS MAKE MORE COUPLE WRISTBANDS!